Apr 18, 2018
CRYPTO AND BLOCKCHAIN TALK
EPISODE 9: WHY YOU SHOULD START TRADING
This week we invited crypto trader and investor, Siim
Õunap, to our studio to get his answers to the following
- Why should I invest in cryptocurrency?
- How and where can I use cryptocurrencies?
- What are FIAT currencies?
- How to find the right exchange or crypto to invest my money
- How would you spread your cryptocurrency
- Should I open more than one exchange account or just start
trading with one account?
- How to find the right crypto exchange?
- How to find the right crypto to put my money in?
- How often should I check my crypto accounts?
- How do you choose an ICO to invest in?
- Regarding ICOs, is a team who had prior success an indicator of
their future success?
- How is crypto trading similar or different to Forex
- Why should someone not invest in cryptocurrencies?
- What is mining?
- Should people get into mining? Is it worth it?
- What do you think the future of cryptocurrency is?
Listen to our latest episode http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/
SUBSCRIBE to our channels and never miss an episode:
Google Play Music Tunein
PlayerFM Twitter YouTube